Thanks for being a valued member of Free-eBooks. You can download unlimited ebooks and audiobooks as a VIP member! Take advantage of this special offer here.
If you want to Unsubscribe or Cancel your membership, go to your Profile page (Top right corner. Click on your name.) the Unsubscribe and Cancel buttons are at the bottom of your Profile page (or click the link).
Or browse by category
How Can I email an eBook directly to my Kindle?
V.I.P. Members can email eBooks directly to their Kindles using these steps (sorry it's a little complicated, but we are at the mercy of Amazon's system on this one):
- Ensure that your Kindle is WiFi wireless capable (i.e. Kindle 3rd generations and later) and you are connected through a WiFi network
- You will need to add your Kindle's email address to your Profile page in Free-eBooks.net if you have not yet done so. To determine what your Kindle's email address is, please open a new browser window and visit: https://www.amazon.com/myk and login to your amazon.com account.
- The next page you see will be "Devices" and a menu on the top of the page. Select "Preferences" from that menu.
- Please locate the link that says "Personal Document Settings" (near the bottom of the page) and click on it.
- Take note of the email address associated with your device. (e.g. "name"@kindle.com).
- Further down that same page, there should be a section entitled: "Approved Personal Document E-mail List".
- Click on the link to "Add a new approved e-mail address" and add YOUR OWN email address to the list – the same one you use to register and login to Free-eBooks.net (eg: firstname.lastname@example.org). If you skip this step, you will not be able to receive your books to your Kindle.
- In another window go to Free-eBooks.net and log into your account.
- Go to "My profile" at the top right and scroll down to see the option “update your Kindle email”
- In the field please enter the email address associated with your Kindle device from step 5.
- Select the eBook on Free-eBooks.net that you would like to read. Let's use "FOUNTAIN" as an example: https://www.free-ebooks.net/ebook/FOUNTAIN
- Click on the 'Download' option (green button), then please select "email to your device" and then select "Kindle".
- Wait 1 to 15 minutes for a notification message at your registered amazon.com email address. You do NOT need to click any links or take any actions mentioned in this email; realistically this email only serves to let you know the book will automatically be sent to you Kindle
- Connect your Kindle to your wireless network if not already connected
- Return to your Kindle's home screen and check your book listing to see if your title has arrived. If after 15 minutes, your title still has not arrived, select "Sync and check for new items" in the menu from your Kindle home screen to force a sync
You can also view Amazon's own instructions here: https://www.amazon.com/sendtokindle/emailYes, this answered my question.